#TGIF!!! Today is day 2 of our 30 day challenge!!! Are you ready to get it in this month!? What is your plan for meeting your goals for this month?
First things first! You must set a goal. Start off small, for example .5-2 pounds per week. Set your goal then take steps to meet that goal. I recommend weighing in at least daily or weekly to see what your progress is real time so you can make adjustments if needed. Use MyFitnessPal or Fitbit to track your progress.
Tell me what your goal is for this month? Whatever goal you set, you must believe that you CAN do it. I am a witness if I CAN so CAN you!!! My goal for this month is to lose at least 2 pounds a week.
Here are some tips for this month:
1) Pray & ask God for his help during this challenge. (Involve God in your journey).
2) Believe (Faith speaks what you believe & action follows).
3) Set your goal (i.e. 1-2 pounds per week).
4) Put your food and work out plan down on paper or type it up on your phone.
5) Execute the plan!
6) Share your plan with me and your accountability partner(s) & ask them to hold you accountable to your plan.
7) Measure your progress utilizing the scale to weigh in and MyFitnessPal or Fitbit to track your food intake and exercise.
8) Make adjustments to the plan based on your progress real time.
So tell me what your goals are and what your plan is for this month so I can hold you accountable too!
Let’s get it!!!
Follow me on my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com
Also follow me on Twitter & Instagram @MonicaAkerele for more motivation on your journey.