TGIF and welcome to the start of our May No Excuses 2020 Motivational Challenge of Eating Clean, Keto, IF, Exercise and Self-Care! So are you ready to practice some Carb distancing and some Sugar distancing??
If yes let’s:
1) Get started, step on a scale and write down your starting weight!
2) Lay aside ALL excuses and make your mind up to go and get after your goals! 💯
3) Think, pray and declare with your mouth that you are going to make #healthy changes that will align with your #goals and intention for this month. 🙏🏾
4) Write out your Goals/Action Plan for this month, for example:
– Lose weight – 1-2 pounds weekly
– Exercise 3-5 days a week
– Eat Clean Non-GMO/Organic (no processed foods)
– Reduce or Eliminate Starchy carbs/sugar (20-40 total carbs daily)
– Get more sleep (7-9 hours daily)
– Reduce Stress by practicing mindfulness, yoga, breathing exercises, prayer and/or etc…
Add any other goals you may have…
5) Get healthy (if possible organic/non-gmo) fresh or frozen foods and throw away any processed food left in your home to eliminate temptation. (For example candy, chips, sugary/high carb snacks, cookies, etc.)
6) Exercise 3-5 days weekly be sure to practice #socialdistancing while doing it!!!
7) Execute your action plan and stay consistent!
I’m rooting for you this month! You CAN do it!!! Let’s make this month of May HEALTHY together!!!
My full monthly Eat Clean/Keto/IF/Exercise/Self-Care challenge details are here ➡️ http://www.monicaakerele.com
Let’s get it!!! 🔥🔥🔥
Disclaimer: Always get your doctor’s approval before embarking upon a ketogenic, intermittent fasting and/or an exercise regimen. This is not a substitute for professional medical, nutritional or exercise advice this is for motivational and educational purposes only.