Happy #HumpDay!!! It’s day 18 of our #Finish2019Healthy Challenge! How are things going? We are almost 2/3rds through this month already! I can’t believe it will be Christmas a week from today! I don’t know about you but that is motivating me to take it up a notch! We literally have 13 more days left in this month, year and decade!!! What are you going to do to take it up a notch? Here are some possible options to consider:
1) Get at least 30 mins to an hour of activity in daily
2) Sleep 7-9 hours daily
3) Eat Clean for the rest of the month (no processed packaged foods)
4) Challenge yourself to a group exercise class like Zumba, HIIT, Strength Training or Cycling.
5) Eliminate starchy carbs or sugary foods until Christmas!
6) Intermittent Fast for at least 16 hours per day with an 8 hour eating window.
Even if you just pick ONE thing from the ideas above OWN it and feel PROUD knowing that you did SOMETHING to push the needle towards ending the year on a healthy note!
My goal for this month’s challenge is to help motivate you not to wait until the New Year to get started on your goals. There’s nothing like the power of TODAY!!!
What is that ONE thing you will do to end this year HEALTHY? Let me know in the comment section below!!!
Let’s Get It!!! 🔥🔥🔥
For motivation on your keto, intermittent fasting and exercise journey follow my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.com
Disclaimer: Always get your doctor’s approval before embarking upon a ketogenic, intermittent fasting and/or an exercise regimen. This is not a substitute for professional medical, nutritional or exercise advice this is for motivational and educational purposes only.