Happy Thursday! Today is day 2 of our 30 day challenge!!! Are you ready to get it in this month!? What is your plan for meeting your goals for this month?
First things first! You must set a goal. Start off small, for example .5-2 pounds per week. Set your goal then take steps to meet that goal. I recommend weighing in at least daily or weekly to see what your progress is real time so you can make adjustments if needed. Use MyFitnessPal to track your progress.
Tell me what your goal is for this month? Whatever goal you set, you must believe that you CAN do it. I am a witness that you CAN do it! Last month I set a goal to lose 8 pounds and guess what? I absolutely did. This was how I did it.
1) I prayed (Involve God in your journey)
2) I believed (Faith speaks what you believe & action follows)
3) I set my goal (8 pounds)
4) I got my eating and work out plan down on paper
5) I executed the plan
6) Shared my plan with my accountability partners & asked them to hold me accountable to my plan
7) I measured my progress utilizing the scale to weigh in and MyFitnesspal to track food and exercise
8) Made adjustments to the plan based on my progress real time.
So tell me what your goals are and what your plan is for this month so I can hold you accountable too!
Let’s get it!!!
Follow me on my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com
Also follow me on Twitter & Instagram @MonicaAkerele for more motivation on your journey.