Happy Saturday! Today is the last day of our October challenge! So you know what that means…! Tomorrow is our final weigh in! Weigh in first thing Sunday morning and let me know how you did! Are you ready for our next 30 day challenge? The next one begins Sunday, November 1st! Here are the details of the challenge below. I hope you will join me!
The goals for this challenge is to eat clean that means no processed foods. Here are the acceptable foods for this challenge:
1) Lean meats including chicken, turkey and lean cuts of beef and pork. Turkey or Pork Bacon with no Nitrites or Nitrates. Target and Trader Joes sells this. You can also have Greek Yogurt and Eggs.
4) Beans, peas, hummus
5) Nuts and Seeds
6) Drinks: Water, unsweetened almond milk, whey or soy protein for a breakfast shake or smoothie, coffee and hot tea. You can drink coffee or tea without a sweetener or you can use 1-2 teaspoons of honey as your sweetener. But limit it to once per day. On this challenge I really want to eliminate all artificial sweeteners as studies suggest that they are more harmful to your health as originally suspected. Strive to drink at least 1 gallon of water per day or more.
7) Sleep at least 7-9 hours per day
8) Exercise at least 5 days per week for 45-60 minutes per session.
9) Lastly register for this free weight/calorie tracking service at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ or you can download the MyFitnessPal app on your smartphone or tablet. Send me your username and the email address you used to register to this Free service to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org The purpose of this app is to track your meals, water and exercise activity for the day. It also allows you to track your weight and measurements. Remember this you cannot manage what you do not measure! When you get set-up I want you to add me as a friend on there so I can hold you accountable during the challenge from a tracking standpoint and also so I can celebrate your successes along the way. If you choose the option of finding friends on Facebook you will be able to add me. Otherwise you may be able to find me by my username of which is monicaakerele.
I know this may sound like a lot but it has been the key to my weight loss success along with prayer! I lost 63 pounds in 6 months by implementing these processes. Let me know what questions you have!
Let’s get it!
Please Like, Share and Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @MonicaAkerele and follow my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com