Welcome to the start of our November 2020 #NoDaysOff Choosing Healthy Motivational Challenge of Eating Clean Low Carb, Whole Foods, Exercise, Sleep and Self-Care! Let’s make self-care an intentional exercise this month and throughout the rest of 2020!!! Check out my explanation of this month’s challenge on my latest YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/QH4DWk2zBRM
Are you ready to practice intentional self-care this month???
If yes let’s:
1) Get started, step on a scale and write down your starting weight!
2) Lay aside ALL excuses and make your mind up to go after your goals consistently!
3) Think, pray and declare with your mouth that you are going to make healthy changes that will align with your goals and intention for this month.
4) Write out your Goals/Action Plan for this month, for example:
– Lose weight – 1-2 pounds weekly
– Exercise 3-5 days a week
– Eat Clean Non-GMO/Organic (no processed foods)
– Reduce or Eliminate Starchy carbs/sugar (20-50 grams of total carbs daily)
– Get more sleep (7-9 hours daily)
– Reduce Stress by practicing mindfulness, yoga, breathing exercises, prayer, walking outside and enjoying nature, gardening and/or etc…
Add any other goals you may have…
5) Eat healthy and whole (if possible organic/non-gmo) fresh or frozen foods and throw away any processed food left in your home to eliminate temptation. (For example candy, chips, sugary/high carb snacks, cookies, etc.)
6) Exercise 3-5 days weekly be sure to practice social distancing while doing it!!!
7) Execute your action plan and stay consistent!
We will weigh in at the start (11/1), midpoint (11/15) and at the end of this month (11/30) to measure our progress!
You CAN do it!!! Let’s get motivated, stay consistent and CHOOSE to make November HEALTHY and ACTIVE together!!!
My full monthly Eat Clean/Keto/IF/Exercise/Self-Care challenge details are here: https://monicaakerele.com/choosing-healthy-self-care-challenge/Self-care Challenge
I’ve added some Motivational Coaching Services as an additional resource to help support you on your health journey if needed. Click on one of the 2 link options below to set-up an appointment with me.
1on1 Motivational Coaching (30 min session):
1on1 Motivational Coaching: (1 hour session)
Check out how I achieved my 70 pound weight loss goal during this pandemic here:
Lastly please subscribe to my Choosing Healthy With Monica Akerele Youtube channel at
https://www.youtube.com/user/monicaakerele to get healthy content that will empower, educate and motivate you on your Choosing Healthy Journey!!! Let’s get it!!! 🔥🔥🔥
For motivation on your Choosing Healthy journey click the follow button on my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.com.
Disclaimer: Always get your doctor’s approval before embarking upon a ketogenic, intermittent fasting and/or an exercise regimen. This is not a substitute for professional medical, nutritional or exercise advice this is for motivational, informational and educational purposes only.