Happy #HumpDay and welcome to the start of our April 2020 Motivational Challenge of Eating Clean, Keto/IF, Exercise and Self-Care! So are you ready? If yes let’s:
1) Get started, step on a scale and write down your starting weight! 🔥
2) Lay aside ALL excuses and make your mind up to go get after your goals! 💯
3) Think, pray and declare with your mouth that you are going to make healthy changes that will align with your goals and intention for this month. 🙏🏾
4) Write out your Goals/Action Plan for this month, for example:
- Lose weight – 1-2 pounds weekly
- Exercise 3-5 days a week (From Home per federal guidelines for social distancing until April 30th)
- Eat Clean Non-GMO/Organic (no processed foods)
- Reduce or Eliminate Starchy carbs/sugar (20-40 total carbs daily)
- Get more sleep (7-9 hours daily)
- Reduce Stress by practicing mindfulness, yoga, breathing exercises, prayer and/or etc…
Add any other goals you may have…
5) Get healthy (if possible organic/non-gmo) fresh or frozen foods and throw away any processed food left in your home to eliminate temptation. (For example candy, chips, sugary/high carb snacks, cookies, etc.) 🥑🥦🌶️
6) Exercise 3-5 days weekly 🏋🏽♀️🏃🏿♂️
7) Execute your action plan and stay consistent! 💯
I’m rooting for you this month! You CAN do it!!! Let’s make April 2020 #HEALTHY together!!! 🙌🏾
My full monthly Eat Clean/Keto/IF/Exercise/Self-Care challenge details are here ➡️ http://www.monicaakerele.com
Let’s get it!!! 🔥🔥🔥
For motivation on your diet and fitness journey follow my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.com.
Disclaimer: Always get your doctor’s approval before embarking upon a ketogenic, intermittent fasting and/or an exercise regimen. This is not a substitute for professional medical, nutritional or exercise advice this is for motivational and educational purposes only.
You must be logged in to post a comment.