Everyone! How is this week going for you? It is day 3 of our and I want to know what is that thing you will relentlessly commit to change that will help you meet your goals for this month? Here are some examples to choose from:
1) No processed foods
2) Eat Organic
3) Eat Non-GMO
4) Exercise (3-5 days per week)
5) Sleep 8 hours daily
6) Eliminate stress
7) Eat more vegetables
8) No sugar outside of fruit
9) Stay away from artificial sweeteners
10) No sodas this month
11) No fast food this month
12) Track all of my meals in
13) Commit to getting at least 10,000 steps daily
14) Get aor another fitness tracker & use it daily!
15) Whole30 food plan
16) Paleo food plan
17) Intermittent Fasting
18) Get an accountability partner to help me stay on track
19) Join a gym –etc…
20) Go to a dietitian or a nutritionist to get a customized food plan.
21) Go to the doctor for a full physical (including blood work) to find out my full health status and make adjustments based on the results.
Respond to this post with thething you will change and be committed to for the rest of this month! Sometimes we can get lost in the details of a but if you will at least focus on mastering thing this month, then you will begin to truly make some real & permanent progress. ONE step at a time, ONE day at a time… Let’s get it!
For http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com. Also follow me on Twitter @MonicaAkerele!follow me on my at
Make today GREAT & HEALTHY!