Happy Mid-month September to you! We’re about to transition into the Fall season and now it’s time for our Mid-month check-in! How are things going for you so far on this month’s self-care challenge? For those of you who are just coming in for this first time this is what we are focused on for the month of September 2022!
– Eating Clean Whole Foods
– Exercising (At least 30 mins – 3x weekly)
– Getting Adequate Sleep (7-8 hours)
– Reducing Stress by Practicing Intentional Self-care Daily/Weekly
– Eliminating Snacking, Processed Foods, Starchy Carbs and Sugar (with the exception of low glycemic fruit) from our meals
The goal here is to intentionally choose to make healthier choices daily. What are your choices going to be for the rest of this month? Let your decision flow from a place of service towards your health goals. Whatever you decide to choose, choose to make it healthy!
Let’s get it!!!
September 2022 Choosing Healthy Self-careChallenge!
Have you checked out my latest blog posts? Click the links below to read now! Thanks for your support!
- It’s My Birthday!!!
- Our September 2022 Self-care Challenge Is Here!
- Save The September 2022 Self-care Challenge Date!!!
- Thank You!!!
- What Are You Going To Do To Make September 2022 Healthy?
Subscribe to my Choosing Healthy YouTube Channel here:
Check out my music video for my latest song Faith Forward!!!
Stream all of my released music on the link below and subscribe to my NEW Music YouTube Channel here!
For motivation on your Choosing Healthy journey click the follow button on my blog on the link below!
Disclaimer: Always get your doctor’s approval before embarking upon a low carb diet, time restricted eating, or exercise regimen. This is not a substitute for professional medical, nutritional or exercise advice this is for informational purposes only.