Happy Saturday All!!! Today is day 15 of our #Keto 30 Day Challenge and it’s time for our 1st weigh in for this month! 15 days down and 15 more to go! Weigh in the morning and let me know how the 1st 2 weeks have gone for you!!! What successes and challenges have you had so far? What do you think you will need to do differently in order to maximize your goal attainment for this month? Here are some ideas that you can try!
- Consistent exercise
- Drink water (with 1 tsp of lemon juice and/or apple cider vinegar w/the mother)
- Cut out sugar and high carb food/snacks
- Get more sleep
- Reduce stress
- Believe & confess with your mouth that you CAN do it!!!
- Get a partner who will hold you accountable!
- Try intermittent fasting (daily 8 hour eating window of 12-8pm, 10-6pm or whatever works with your schedule)
- Stick to Keto!
Lastly here is an article with some other awesome #ketogenic tips that you can implement and integrate into your Keto routine.
Don’t stop! Let’s get it!!!
For motivation on your diet and fitness journey follow me on my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com and on Twitter @MonicaAkerele