Happy Tuesday!!! Today is day 19 of our #30daychallenge!!! This means we are in the home stretch with 11 more days to go in this March 30 day challenge and in the 1st quarter of 2018! How are things going? Are you on track to meet the goals that you set for yourself at the beginning of this year/month? How is exercising going? Have you been consistently getting a workout in at least 3-5 days a week? Are you having a hard time getting started on remaining consistent? Try setting a non-negotiable target of at least 8,000-10,000 steps a day or at least 30 minutes of #exercise per day. This plus implementing a Ketogenic diet (or whatever your dietary preference is i.e, Vegan, Whole30, Paleo) consisting of eating clean, organic or Non-GMO low carb vegetables/fruit, protein & healthy fats (no sugar) is essential. This plus integrating an intermittent fasting eating window of 12-8pm has helped me meet and sometimes exceed my weekly weight loss goal of at least 2 pounds per week.
My question to you today is how BAD do YOU really want the RESULTS you are seeking? Are you willing to lay aside all excuses and get it done? Are you willing to try new strategies (Keto, HIIT and/or Intermittent Fasting (IF 16 hrs daily) to see if it will help you to get over your weight loss plateau? Do your research (Start here – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-guide ) and consult with your doctor to be sure it is safe for you to do. Lastly here are some tips to getting consistent exercise in daily.
1. Make exercising a priority, do what you have to do for you! Aren’t you worth it? YES YOU ARE!!!
2. Work out 1st thing in the morning before you go to work or right after!
3. While watching your must see TV walk/jog/run in place, do sit ups, push-ups, stretching, lift weights…etc.
4. Move whenever you get the chance, force yourself to take a walk break at work on your lunch or on your 15 minute break.
5. Get a workout partner and hold each other accountable to a work out time & place.
6. Get a Fitbit device (Check out their website to discover their devices http://www.fitbit.com ) and join a community of other people trying to meet step goals! Let me know when you do so I can add you as a friend & challenge you to daily step challenges through the Fitbit phone app.
7. Just DO SOMETHING! Even if it’s just for 10 or 15 minutes a day be consistent & gradually increase your workout time in increments of 5 minutes each week. Make it a goal to eventually get to 30-60 mins of exercise per day for at least 5 days a week.
You CAN do it! I believe in you! Make the last 11 days of this challenge great, healthy & active!!!
Let’s get it!!!
Follow me on my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com!
Also follow me on Twitter @MonicaAkerele for more motivation & inspiration on your journey!!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.