Happy Monday Everyone! It’s the 1st day of our 30 day challenge and I am super excited about it! I hope you are off to a great start and are ready to give it your all! As I always say this challenge will not be easy but I have the faith that each of you can meet your goals for this challenge. Each of you have stepped up to the plate to take this challenge because you have committed to making getting healthier a priority. There are 6 things I would challenge you to do on this challenge:
1) Set a goal – I recommend you start with a goal of losing 1-2 pounds per week. Be sure to weigh yourself weekly to track your progress. Be sure to use MyFitnessPal daily!
2) Plan & pack your meals & snacks the night before.
3) Exercise on a consistent basis at least 3-5 times weekly.
4) Get an accountability partner & hold each other accountable in eating clean and exercising.
5) Pray, Pray, Pray! You will definitely need the help of God during this process. So don’t hesitate to pray for His help during the challenge. God’s grace is sufficient for you and He will give you the grace you need to make it through this challenge. I know I’ve only been successful because of the grace of God.
6) Renew your mind daily/weekly in the area of health & fitness. Read health books, magazines, healthy websites or listen to health, diet and/or fitness podcasts that will reinforce the changes you are making to become a healthier and more fit you. One resource that I highly recommend is the Cut The Fat Broadcast. You can access their website at http://cutthefatpodcast.com/weight-loss-posts/fat-loss-podcasts
#30DayChallenge #EatClean #Exercise #GetFit