So you decided to take the challenge with me but realized tomorrow is THANKSGIVING! Yes it is but guess what you don’t have to worry about it because I’ve got some tips for you!
1) Start Thanksgiving off right with a nice workout! This will help get your metabolism a boost for the day and will help lessen the impact of the hearty Thanksgiving meal you plan to have.
2) Try to go for 1 round of food instead of going back for 2nds & 3rds in one sitting. Fix a to go plate instead that you can enjoy later in the day or the next day.
3) Watch your portions! Try to eat a little bit of everything but don’t fill your plate with big portions.
4) Go for a walk after your meal. Burn some of those calories off!
5) Drink water instead of calorie filled drinks to reduce your calorie intake.
Go to http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/10-tips-for-a-thinner-thanksgiving for more tips on how you can have a sabotage free Thanksgiving!
Enjoy yourself this Thanksgiving but don’t overindulge. Remember you still have goals to meet!
30 Day Challenge