Sometimes on your journey to weight loss you encounter detours on the road that unexpectedly either gets you off course or delays your progress. Can I get a witness? (LOL) Yes I know there are many that can attest to this! This week has been an interesting one for me & probably my most challenging week to date. I have been running into the challenge of time or the lack thereof that is. Each day this week I have had a full & relentless schedule, thus the time I would have spent working out or planning has been sucked up by activities! I am not making excuses I am just telling it like it is. So now I am making the decision to take my time back!
What can we do to successfully manage & prioritize our time in such a way that we don’t put ourselves last?
1) Start each day with prayer – Ask God to help you prioritize your day so you can get it all done.
2) Write down or type in your plan for today – Use a day planner with hour slots or your Smartphone/Tablet/Google Calendar etc… & Set Reminders!
3) Execute the plan – Flex in case roadblocks come in your way & re-schedule it in a different slot
4) Reflect on your day at the end of it & see what you can do to manage your time better the next day.
5) If your day does not go as expected Never Give-up! Try again the next day!
The most important take away from this is to make your time to exercise, juice, plan meals etc. a priority. You have set goals to meet & in order for you to meet them you have to work towards it. Take this time for yourself, YOU ARE WORTH IT!