Happy Monday and welcome to the first week of our monthly Self-care challenge!!! I have a question to ask you? What ONE Healthy habit can you CHOOSE to implement this week? Here are some examples of small things you can try:
- Eliminate snacking in between meals.
- Say NO to added sugar this week.
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes daily.
- Reduce your starchy carb intake.
- Eat whole foods only and eliminate processed foods.
- Stop drinking your calories. Drink water (also try it with a splash of lemon juice, lime juice or 1 tsp of Bragg’s ACV with the mother), tea and black coffee only with no sugar or sugar substitutes. Use heavy cream or a KETO creamer instead of the sweetened ones.
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep daily.
These are small changes that we can all make that can make a huge difference long run if you keep these habits up daily. Which will you CHOOSE to implement for this week? Let me know in the comment section below and please don’t forget to watch my latest video and subscribe to my YouTube channel at:
Brand new content will be coming later this month! Let’s go and CHOOSE Healthy this week!!! ❤️
Disclaimer: Always get your doctor’s approval before embarking upon a ketogenic, intermittent fasting and/or an exercise regimen. This is not a substitute for professional medical, nutritional or exercise advice this is for motivational and educational purposes only.