Happy Tuesday All!!! It’s time for our first weigh in for this month! We will weigh in 3 times this month, on 3/11, 3/21 and 3/31. Weigh in tomorrow morning and let me know how the 1st 1/3 of this month has gone for you. What non-scale successes and challenges have you had so far? What do you think you will need to do differently in order to maximize your goal attainment for this month? Here are some ideas below that you might be able to implement:
– Consistent exercise (3-5 days weekly)
– Drink at least 64 ounces of water daily (try adding 1 tsp of lemon juice and/or Bragg’s apple cider vinegar w/the mother at least once or twice a day with 12 ounces of water)
– Cut out sugar and high carb food/snacks
– Get more sleep (7-9 hours)
– Reduce stress
– Believe & confess with your mouth that you CAN do it!!!
– Get an exercise partner who will hold you accountable!
– Try implementing intermittent fasting (daily 8 hour eating window of 12pm-8pm, 11am-7pm,10am-6pm or whatever works with your schedule).
– Stick to Keto!
Below is an article with some great Ketogenic tips that you can implement and integrate into your Keto regimen.
Let me know how it goes tomorrow on the scale!!!
Let’s Go!!! 🔥🔥🔥
For motivation on your keto, intermittent fasting and exercise journey follow my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.com
Disclaimer: Always get your doctor’s approval before embarking upon a ketogenic, intermittent fasting and/or an exercise regimen. This is not a substitute for professional medical, nutritional or exercise advice this is for motivational and educational purposes only.