Happy #HumpDay All!!! Today is day 15 of our Keto and exercise monthly challenge and it’s time for our mid-month check in! Weigh in the morning and let me know how the 1st 2 weeks have gone for you!!! What successes and challenges have you had so far? What do you think you will need to do differently in order to maximize your goal attainment for this month? Here are some ideas that you can try!
– Consistent exercise (3-5 days weekly)
– Drink at least 64 ounces of water daily (with 1 tsp of lemon juice and/or apple cider vinegar w/the mother)
– Cut out sugar and high carb food/snacks
– Get more sleep
– Reduce stress
– Believe & confess with your mouth that you CAN do it!!!
– Get an exercise partner who will hold you accountable!
– Try implementing intermittent fasting (daily 8 hour eating window of 12-8pm, 10-6pm or whatever works with your schedule)
– Stick to Keto!
Lastly here is an article with some great Ketogenic tips that you can implement and integrate into your Keto regimen.
Let’s Go!!! 🔥🔥🔥
For motivation on your keto, intermittent fasting and exercise journey follow my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.com
Disclaimer: Always get your doctor’s approval before embarking upon a ketogenic, intermittent fasting and/or an exercise regimen. This is not a substitute for professional medical, nutritional or exercise advice this is for motivational and educational purposes only.
You must be logged in to post a comment.