Happy New Years Eve! We are now at the end of the final Keto/IF & Exercise challenge of 2019!!! Thanks for rocking it out with me this year and I hope you will continue what we’ve started in the #Finish2019Healthy challenge into New Year 2020!!! In preparation for our January 2020 challenge I want to encourage you to take some time today to look forward and write your vision for 2020. What is the end result that you want to accomplish by the end of 2020? Get a piece of paper or poster board and write it out. Include the following on your 2020 Health Vision Board:
1) Your 2020 Health Goals – For example lose 25 pounds in 2020 or to exercise on a regular basis.
2) Your 2020 Action Plan to reach those goals – For example eat Keto & Intermittent fast daily and Exercise 3-5 times a week for at least 30-60 minutes per session
3) Your Why – What is the reason behind the goals you’ve set? Is it disease prevention or reversal? Is it for longevity? Do you want to reduce high blood pressure or get into a normal A1C range or maybe its to get into a healthy Body Mass Index range.
4) Quotes or words that motivate or inspire you. For example my motivational quote is from the Bible: “I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me” – Phillipians 4:13
5) Feel free to add some pictures, stickers or artistic elements to it that will make it all your own.
I took the time out today to pray and write out my goals for 2020 (see pictured above), my action plan that would help me to achieve my goals, my why and I also included a scripture that inspires me! I’ve posted it in my bathroom to serve as a reminder daily to keep pushing towards my 2020 goals. Are you ready??? Let’s start 2020 with our eyes wide open and our vision clear so we can hit the ground running towards our goals!!! Are you with me? If yes go to http://www.monicaakerele.com for the January 2020 monthly Keto/IF and Exercise challenge details!
Let’s get it!!! 🔥🔥🔥
For motivation on your keto, intermittent fasting and exercise journey follow my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.com
Disclaimer: Always get your doctor’s approval before embarking upon a ketogenic, intermittent fasting and/or an exercise regimen. This is not a substitute for professional medical, nutritional or exercise advice this is for motivational and educational purposes only.
You must be logged in to post a comment.