Happy Hump Day All!!! Today is day 15 of our January #Keto 30 Day Challenge and it’s time for our mid-month weigh in! We are officially 15 days in and we have 15 more days to go! Let me know how the 1st 2 weeks have gone for you!!! What successes and challenges have you had so far? What do you think you will need to do differently in order to maximize your goal attainment for this month? Here are some ideas that you can try!
- Consistent exercise
- Drink water (with 1 tsp of lemon juice and/or apple cider vinegar w/the mother)
- Cut out sugar and high carb food/snacks
- Get more sleep
- Reduce stress
- Believe & confess with your mouth that you CAN do it!!!
- Get a partner who will hold you accountable!
- Try intermittent fasting (daily 8 hour eating window of 12-8pm, 10-6pm or whatever works with your schedule)
- Stick to Keto!
Lastly here is a YouTube video from Dr. Eric Berg. He is sharing some additional keto diet tips to help you to kick your fat burning into high gear.
Let’s get it!!!
For motivation on your diet and fitness journey follow me on my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.com.