Happy Hump Day Everyone! It is day 27 of our September 30 Day Challenge!!! We are approaching the finish line for this month! Just wanted to send this motivation your way to remind you of your goals for this month. Let’s finish strong! Much love to you! I’m praying and believing for your overall goal success.
Let’s get it!!! 🙌🏃♀️🏃♂️💯
For motivation on your diet and exercise journey follow me on my blog and consider joining me on our next Ketogenic 30 Day Challenge starting on Monday October 2nd, 2017! It’s absolutely FREE!
ALSO follow me on Twitter @MonicaAkerele
Can you believe that we literally have 100 Days left in this year to meet the #weightloss #health #goals that we have set for ourselves this year??!! Don’t let the last 3rd of this year pass you by!!!🏃♀️🏃♂️ #LetsGo!!!
For motivation on your #diet and #exercise journey follow me on my #blog at http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com and on Twitter @MonicaAkerele
#GetFit #Focus #FinishStrong #Ketogenic #Keto #Motivation #Inspiration #30DayChallenge #KeepPushing #InItToWinIt #HOPEdealer #FitAt40 #CantStopWontStop
Happy Hump Day!!! It’s day 20 of our #30DayChallenge which means we are already 2/3rds through this month’s challenge already! Tomorrow we will have our 2nd weigh in for the month. Weigh in first thing in the morning and let me know how you are progressing. In the meantime check out this #keto article by Dr. Jockers who is one of my favorite experts on the #Ketogenic diet. Read it and decide for yourself if you want to implement these changes into your life. All I can tell you is it has worked for me and countless others. Let’s get it!!!
For motivation on your diet and exercise journey follow me on my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.coom also follow me on Twitter @MonicaAkerele
TGIF! It’s Thank #God I’m Getting #Fit FRIDAY and I have 2 PRAISE REPORTS to share including Janacita Horton’s AWESOME results! It is #Day15 of our #Keto #30DayChallenge so that means we are already halfway through this month’s challenge! How are things going? Let me know what success and/or challenges you’ve had so far this month. Check out my YouTube video link below for an important update!
Our next weigh in will be on September 21st! Let me know how are you are doing by replying to this post or by sending me a private message!
Have a blessed, #active, safe and #healthy weekend!!!
Let’s get it!!!
http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com #GetFit #LetsGo #Healthy #FitAt40 #Fitness #Blog #Motivation #Exercise #DontGiveUp #Goals #EatClean #Progress #Focus #Faith #WeightLoss #Ketogenic #Ketosis #Ketones #Vegan #Whole30 #StayFocused #Team40
What’s on your plate for dinner today? Switch things up every now and then and eat a #vegan meal. Tonight I’m eating a #vegansalad with kale, cucumbers, peppers, green onions, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cashews and Tessemae’s #organic creamy ranch salad. It tastes amazing and I feel good eating it knowing that it’s packed full of nutrients, vitamins, fiber and healthy fats.
For motivation on your diet and fitness journey follow me on my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com
Also follow me on Twitter @MonicaAkerele
#Salad #30DayChallenge #Keto #EatClean #Healthy #Organic #NonGMO #Blog
Happy Monday! It is day 11 of our 30 day challenge! We are already 1/3 through September!!! How has it been going? Have you been sticking to eating clean, exercising, getting adequate sleep and reducing stress? Well I know it is not easy but I promise you it is worth it. Well it’s time for our 1st weigh in!!! Weigh first thing in the morning and let me know how things are going!!! Depending on what you see when you step on the scale tomorrow will determine what your next steps are.
If you like what you see keep doing what you are doing!!! But if you didn’t see a change or if the scale is going in the wrong direction I would suggest several things:
1) Are you eating clean unprocessed whole foods? If not cut out all gmo, genetically engineered processed foods. Eat Organic or Non GMO whole foods instead.
2) Are you exercising at least 3-5 days a week? If not become consistent with this incorporating cardio, strength training, and/or HIIT training. Try to walk on your days off for at least 30 minutes to keep active.
3) Are you tracking your food intake daily? If not use MyFitnessPal, Fitbit or Fooducate apps to track your meals daily to ensure you don’t go over your calorie intake for the day?
4) Are you an emotional eater or do you feel you have a food addiction? Are you under a lot of stress? You may need to get some counseling. Getting counseling to help you work through some emotional issues is essential to your emotional health of which directly impacts your physical health. Don’t look at it as a bad thing because it isn’t. Nothing is wrong with taking care of yourself in this way. Getting counseling is an extension of self love. Call your HR dept to see if they have an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) that will give you free sessions to see a counselor. Most companies offer this as a benefit.
5) Do you find it challenging to figure out what to eat? Sometimes we need to see a dietician or a nutritionist to get a tailor made eating plan based on your health conditions, lifestyle etc… Once you have your eating plan work it!!! Most insurance plans offer over the phone Nurse/Health Coaching as a benefit. Call your health insurance to see if this is available as a covered benefit.
Remember consistency is the key! Let’s get it!!! 🏃♀️🏃♂️💯🙌💪
If you need motivation on your diet and fitness journey follow me on my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com or on Twitter @MonicaAkerele
TGIF! Thank God I’m Getting #Fit FRIDAY!!! & TOMORROW IS MY 40TH BIRTHDAY!🎂🎈 It’s also #Day8 of our #Keto #30DayChallenge! Check out the Youtube video link below for an important update! Our next weigh in will be on Monday, September 11th! Let me know how are you are doing! Have a blessed, #active, safe and #healthy weekend!!! Let’s go!!! #GetFit #LetsGetIt #Healthy #Roadto40 #Fitness #Motivation #Exercise #DontGiveUp #Goals #EatClean #Progress #Focus #WeightLoss #Ketogenic #Ketosis #Ketones #Vegan #Whole30 #StayFocused #LetsGo #BirthdayGirl #Team40
For motivation on your diet and fitness journey follow me on my blog at http://www.monicakerele.wordpress.com
Also follow me on Twitter @MonicaAkerele