Happy Monday! It is day 6 of our 30 day challenge and I am ready to get it in this week!!! What about you? I want to challenge you to step it up a notch this week. What do you mean Monica? Well I’m glad you asked!!!!
Step it up with:
- Exercise – Be consistent this week! Stick to your exercise plan!
- Diet – Eat clean, no processed foods &, no added sugar & no starchy carbs!
- Meal planning – Plan ahead & Cook ahead.
- Get an extra hour of sleep tonight. Turn in earlier to ensure you get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each day this week.
- De-Stress! Think about integrating aromatherapy into your health plan, invest in a diffuser and begin diffusing some therapeutic grade or organic grade essential oils such lavender, orange, peppermint, lemon, etc… Take a relaxing bath, go get a pedicure, go for a walk/run, pray. Practice a perpetual state of gratitude. As long as you have breath in your body that is more than enough to be grateful for. Call a friend that will uplift you and not bring you down. Read the Bible and/or some other inspirational book that will augment you towards your personal goals. Volunteer in the community. Connect with www.handsoncharlotte.org or any community service organization in your community and begin volunteering.
- Make a specific PLAN this week and schedule your exercise accordingly
- Get a workout partner and hold each other accountable
- If you haven’t had a physical/lab work done in over a year make an appointment today so you can know your health status (Blood pressure, A1C, Cholesterol, Thyroid and etc..)
- Think positively & profess I am statements daily. I am successful, I am healthy, I am consistent, I am going to exercise today, I am going to eat healthy today. I am going to meet my weight loss goals. Your words shape your life. Speak by faith what you want to see in your life. Throw those negative thoughts and confessions out of the window of your life forever!
- Last but not least! Don’t give up! You are worth this investment. Love yourself enough to see this process through to the end.
Let’s get it in this week!!!