Great day Everyone!!! Thank you for all of the weight loss feedback that you have given me from the weigh in this week! Some of you have lost 1-5 pounds and some of you lost none but maintained your weight and some of you actually gained a pound or 2. Listen we have all been there. Some weeks are better than others. Sometimes on your journey to weight loss you encounter detours on the road that can unexpectedly get you off course or delays your progress. Can I get a witness? (LOL) Yes I know there are many that can attest to this! This week has been a crazy one for me & probably my most trying week to date. I have been running into the challenge of time or the lack thereof that is. Each day this week I have had a full & relentless schedule, thus the time I would have spent working out or planning has been sucked up by activities, people, places & things! I am not making excuses I am just telling it like it is. Life Happened to me so NOW I am making the decision to take my LIFE back!!!! What about you? So let me ask you this…
What can we do to successfully manage & prioritize our time in such a way that we stop putting ourselves last? I would love to hear from you please respond to this post or send me a personal message at email@example.com Well here are some suggestions that should help below.
1) Start each day with prayer – Ask God to help you prioritize your day so you can get it all done.
2) Write down or type in your plan for today – Use a day planner with hour slots or your Smartphone/Tablet/Google Calendar etc… & Set Reminders!
3) Execute the plan – Flex in case roadblocks come in your way & re-schedule it in a different time slot
4) Reflect at the end of the day to see what you can do to manage your time better the next day.
5) If your day does not go as expected Never Give-up! Try again the next day!
The most important take away from this is to make your time to exercise, plan meals, eat clean, sleep etc. a priority. You have set goals to meet & in order for you to meet them you have to work towards it. Take this time for yourself! Love yourself enough to implement these changes, because guess what Honey? YOU ARE WORTH IT! So…
Let’s Get It!!!
For motivation on your health journey body, soul & spirit follow me on my blog at http://www.monicaakerele.wordpress.com
Also listen to my new single on SoundCloud at https://soundcloud.com/monica-hawthorne-akerele/my-new-single-trust-in-you